Premium - Prostate Care Cream
As men age they become more likely to develop prostate problems. It's quite common for men over 40 to experience a small amount of swelling, and majority of men over 80 will have prostate problems. Though the cause of prostate problems is unknown, some experts believe if a man lives long enough he will undoubtedly experience the condition, suggesting prostate problems is just a fact of aging.
Self-care treatment strategies. Thankfully, there are several treatment options available,. Many men report improvements with self-care strategies alone, making surgery a last-ditch effort. The following advices may help improve symptoms of prostate problems.
- Use the washroom at any opportunity, even if it feels like you don't need to go. When you do need to go, do so immediately.
- Limit caffeine and alcohol intake, which increase urination and may worsen symptoms.
- Stop drinking fluids at least two hours before bedtime.
- Do pelvic strengthening exercises (Kegels).
- Keep warm, as cold temperatures cause the body to retain water.
- Exercise regularly, as a sedentary lifestyle may worsen symptoms.
Natural prostate support
Additionally, a number of natural herbs and nutrients have also been shown to improve symptoms.
Saw palmetto. The fruit of the saw palmetto plant is used to make medicine for several conditions, primarily those affecting the prostate. A 2011 study showed that those who use with 320 mg of saw palmetto daily reported improved symptoms, reduced urinary obstruction, and ameliorated sexual function.
Lycopene. This carotenoid commonly found in tomatoes and other red fruits and vegetables has been shown to be beneficial to those with prostate problems.
Selenium. This mineral has been shown to enhance the effects of both saw palmetto and lycopene in the prostate care.
Price: €41 + €6 Delivery